Double your down payment!

Get into the home you really want, with Unison HomeBuyer. For homebuyers in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, Virginia and Washington state, this innovative equity sharing program can double your down payment – regardless of income.

Unison HomeBuyer is not a grant or a loan. There’s no interest or monthly payments. And unlike traditional down payment assistance programs, there are no income limits.

Unison HomeBuyer is ideally suited for …

  • Buyers in high-dollar markets with good income and credit.

  • Savvy buyers who wish to avoid liquidating assets and paying capital gains.

  • Buyers who want a hedge on their real estate investment.

Unison HomeBuyer helps you …

  • Reduce your loan amount

  • Avoid PMI

  • Lower your monthly payments by 15-20% or more

  • Keep more of your cash

  • Purchase a multi-unit property (up to 4 units)

 

How Unison HomeBuyer works

As an equity partner in your Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, Virginia and Washington state property, Unison HomeBuyer participates in the appreciation — or depreciation — of that property. Because of that, only certain properties are eligible. Your Guild loan officer can prequalify you and help you find an eligible property.

When you sell your home in the future, if you have not paid back Unison’s share, Unison will keep 35 percent of the home price appreciation, and you’ll keep the remaining 65 percent.

Planning on making some upgrades once you move in? They’re excluded from the home appreciation price, so you benefit fully from any work you put into your home.

Ask your RMG Loan Officer about this program today!

Residential Mortgage Group is a DBA of
Home Mortgage Alliance Corporation (HMAC) Corporate 

4 Hutton Centre Dr, Santa Ana, CA 92707

Phone 844-244-7320

Fax 714.398.8810

NMLS License # 1165808

Department of Real Estate DRE License Number - 01526821

Department Of Business Oversight DBO License Number - 603L284

This site is not available in New York. No mortgage loan applications for properties located in the state of New York will be accepted through this site.

TEXAS CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE, SIGN AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, Click here is access form 

NMLS-Consumer-Access-Button.png
yelp2.png